1. Delivery of the Goods shall be limited to the European Union and shall take place to the address indicated by the Customer in the course of placing the Order.
2. The delivery of the ordered Goods is carried out by:
- Courier company
It is possible to collect the ordered goods in person in our shop.
3. Delivery time is a maximum of 2 working days from dispatch of the parcel.
1. A consumer who has entered into a remote contract may, within 14 days, withdraw from the contract without giving any reason and without incurring costs (except for costs arising from generally applicable laws).
2. The period for withdrawal from the contract shall begin:
a. for a contract in the performance of which the Seller issues the Product, being obliged to transfer its ownership - from the taking of possession of the Product by the Consumer or a third party indicated by him/her other than the carrier, and in the case of a contract which:
- includes multiple Products that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts - from taking possession of the last Product, batch or part,
- involves the regular delivery of a Product for a fixed period - from taking possession of the first Product;
b. for other contracts - from the date of conclusion of the contract.
3. The consumer may withdraw from the contract by submitting a statement of withdrawal to the Seller. The statement can be made using the form attached as Appendix No. 1 to the Terms and Conditions or using the form made available within the Online Store (tab: "Returns and exchanges"). The use of these forms is not mandatory.
4. To meet the deadline it is sufficient to send the statement before its expiration.
5. the declaration of withdrawal from the contract may be submitted, for example:
a. in writing to the address: THE VIRUS Michał Aftowicz in Dzierżoniów (58-200), at ul. Batalionów Chłopskich 33 lok.1,
b. in electronic form by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com;
6. The Seller shall immediately send to the Consumer on a durable medium confirmation of receipt of the statement of withdrawal from the contract made electronically.
7. In the case of withdrawal from the contract concluded remotely, the contract shall be considered not concluded.
8. The Seller shall immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's statement of withdrawal from the contract, return to the Consumer all payments made by him, including the cost of delivery of the Product. The Seller will refund the payment using the same method of payment used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of refund that does not involve any costs for him. If the Seller has not offered to collect the Product from the Consumer itself, the Seller may withhold reimbursement of payments received from the Consumer until it receives the Product returned or the Consumer provides proof of its return, whichever event occurs first.
9. If the Consumer has chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest ordinary delivery method offered by the Seller, the Seller will not reimburse the Consumer for the additional costs incurred by the Consumer.
10. The Consumer is obliged to return the Product to the Seller or give it to a person authorized by the Seller to collect it immediately, but no later than 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the contract, unless the Seller offered to collect the Product himself. To meet the deadline it is sufficient to return the Product before its expiration. The Seller indicates the following address for returning the Product:
THE VIRUS Michał Aftowicz in Dzierżoniów (58-200), at ul. Batalionów Chłopskich 33 lok.1,
The Consumer shall bear only the direct costs of returning the Product, unless the Seller has agreed to bear them.
11. The Consumer shall be liable for any diminution in the value of the Product resulting from the use of the Product beyond what is necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
12. The right of withdrawal from a contract concluded at a distance does not apply to contracts:
a. for the provision of services, if the entrepreneur has fully performed the service with the express consent of the Consumer, who was informed before the start of the service that after the performance by the entrepreneur will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
b. in which the subject of the provision is a non-refabricated thing, produced to the Consumer's specifications or serving to meet his individualized needs;
c. in which the subject of the performance is an item subject to rapid deterioration or having a short shelf life;
d. in which the subject of the performance is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package for health or hygienic reasons, if the package has been opened after delivery;
e. in which the subject of the service are things which, after delivery, due to their nature, become inseparably connected with other things;
f. concluded through a public auction;
g. for the supply of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance has begun with the express consent of the Consumer before the expiry of the deadline for withdrawal from the contract and after the Entrepreneur has informed him of the loss of the right of withdrawal.
13. The rights of the Consumer referred to in this paragraph above shall also apply to an individual who concludes a contract directly related to his/her business activity, when it follows from the content of this contract that it does not have a professional character for this person, resulting in particular from the subject of his/her business activity, made available on the basis of the provisions on the Central Register and Information on Business Activity. Whenever the wording of this paragraph refers to a Consumer, it shall also be understood to mean the natural persons referred to in the preceding sentence.